Our family often put chia seeds to our drinks, even if its coffee or juices. We get the idea of mixing it to our drinks from our grandmother. She said that it has a lot of good benefits to everyone’s health. I am not really familiar with the health benefits of the chia seeds, so I searched for them and I am so amazed.
Take a look at the chia seeds nutrition facts, and it’s easy to say why they’re so worthy to add it on our diet.
One ounce (about 28 grams) of chia seeds contains approximately:
• 137 calories
• 12.3 grams carbohydrates
• 4.4 grams protein
• 8.6 grams fat
• 10.6 grams dietary fiber
• 0.6 milligram manganese (30 percent DV)
• 265 milligrams phosphorus (27 percent DV)
• 177 milligrams calcium (18 percent DV)
• 1 milligram zinc (7 percent DV)
• 0.1 milligram copper (3 percent DV)
• 44.8 milligrams potassium (1 percent DV)
Also chia seeds contain several essential fatty acids; vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E and vitamin D; and minerals, such as iron, iodine, magnesium, niacin and thiamine.
As you say you are good in math why not try to get an Engineering course.
The creation of a maintainable and advanced future will not be possible without the thinkers and doers of your generation. Engineering and Technology has almost 448,550 students enrolled all over the country. Courses in this field include degrees in Architecture, Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
Here are the other courses that you may want to take into your college.
If you are good in business this field is the most popular with 921,324 enrollees in 2018. If your academic track is ABM Strand, surely, getting a business-related degree would be on top of your priority list. Courses related to this field are Business Administration, Accounting, and Customs Administration.
Education and Teacher Training is the second most popular career path of students like you. As of 2017, the field has 740,713 enrollees in the Philippines. If your advocacy is to impart knowledge and nurture the minds of our society’s future, then this is the perfect college course for you!
398,765 students have enrolled in Information and Technology courses, which make them the fourth most popular career path. As the Digital Revolution continues to grow beyond our imaginations, it is a great responsibility to learn and develop new technology to keep up with the challenges of our time. Are you ready to power the future?
If you dream of a healthy and disease-free world, you can make that dream come true by pursuing a career in the vast field of medicine.
No I don't hate mathematics actually this is one of my favorite subjects. Sometimes I get irrational on how to get the answer using some formulas but I enjoyed this subject very much.
If you find yourself fighting off sleep in the afternoon and you’re just at home or somewhere where you can have a nap, and then do it.
Taking the time for a brief nap will release the sleepiness almost instantly and increase alertness for several hours after waking. Learn the benefits of this habit.
• Studies suggest that taking a short nap for about half an hour can help boost memory and improve mood.
• Having some sleep in the afternoon can also bring calmness to the nervous system, helping you to relax and remain calm. It is believed that a short afternoon nap may help in dealing with anger issues.
• Research also suggests that a short sleep during the day can actually develop concentration, helping you to become more alert.
• Researchers have found that taking a short snooze in the middle of the day is a natural way to lower blood pressure. You already know that not getting enough sleep can lead to an elevated cortisol, the stress hormone, causing your arteries to narrow and even constrict. This can result in higher blood pressure.
• According to Ayurveda, sleeping for an hour in the afternoon can also help fasten the process of curing in people who have undergone a surgery in the past
Private Schools vs. Public Schools
In private school you need to pay the tuition fee. In the Philippines it can range from P40,000 to P200,000 plus you still need to pay for the books and other materials to be used by your child. However in public school the tuition and books are free and most of the time governments give school supplies for the children before the school start. Everyone pays taxes, so you are already supporting the public school system. Why pay for both, you might ask yourself?
Private schools are allowed to expel students and can choose not to allow certain students admission. Public schools accept all students, regardless of religious creed, academic abilities, or any other factor.
Overcrowding of public school classrooms is one of the most common complaints about the public education system, a significant problem that inspires parents to seek private school alternatives.
In private they have a limit number of student for every grade section. Once it is reached they usually add another section to not overcrowd the room.
Because they do not use public funds (or in some areas, less funds), private schools are not as restricted in their program development or curricula. Private schools are not subject to budget limitations imposed by the state (although they may in fact have more restrictive limitations).
This freedom allows private schools to develop their own curricula. As long as parents agree with the intellectual, philosophical or religious basis brought to the curricula, this independence from 'government interference' is seen as a great advantage of private schools over public.
On the other hand, public schools use curricula designed to include all students, thus invoking in them a tolerance for others. Learning in both public and private schools is measured through standardized testing.
Quality of education
Both school administrators and educators all do their best to create the best learning environment possible. There are excellent public schools and there are excellent private schools.
Alcoholic beverages can produce many health difficulties. Not drinking responsibly can damage or destroy liver cells and scar your liver. Talk to your doctor regarding what amount of alcohol is right for you. You may be advised to drink alcohol only in moderation or to totally quit for it.
More ways to maintain your liver healthy:
1. Normal weight. If you’re obese or even somewhat overweight, you’re in danger of having a fatty liver that can lead to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), one of the fastest growing forms of liver disease. Weight loss can play an important part in helping to reduce liver fat.
2. Balanced diet. Avoid high calorie-meals, saturated fat, refined carbohydrates (such as white bread, white rice and regular pasta) and sugars. Don’t eat raw or undercooked shellfish. For a well-adjusted diet, eat fiber, which you can obtain from fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain breads, rice and cereals. Also eat meat (but limit the amount of red meat), dairy (low-fat milk and small amounts of cheese) and fats (the “good” fats that are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, and fish). Hydration is essential, so drink a lot of water.
3. Exercise. When you exercise consistently, it helps to burn triglycerides for fuel and can also reduce liver fat.
4. Elude toxins. Toxins can injure liver cells. Limit direct contact with toxins from cleaning and aerosol products, insecticides, chemicals, and additives. When you do use aerosols, make sure the room is ventilated, and wear a mask. Don’t smoke.
Yes definitely someone is trying to hack or access your account. I found an answer in Facebook community regarding this matter. Hope it will help you to make your Facebook account more secured.
We send confirmation codes when someone has login approvals turned on.
Login approvals are a security feature similar to login alerts, but with an extra security step. If you turn on login approvals, you'll be asked to enter a special security code each time you try to access your Facebook account from a new computer, mobile phone or browser.
To check to see if you have login approvals turned on, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Security Settings
2. Click on the Login Approvals section
3. Check to see if the box is checked. You can uncheck the box to stop receiving these codes.
4. Click Save Changes
Get her an inspirational bracelet to look at whenever they're experiencing those weird post-grad feels.
Check some MantraBand bracelet, it is good to know that MantraBand mission is to inspire and empower with possitve messages.
Individuals normally lose up to 100 hairs a day. Since new hair is growing in at the same time thinning of scalp hair doesn't cause obvious. Hair loss happens when this progression of hair growth and shedding is disrupted or when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue.
Factors to consider why getting hair loss:
• Heredity. The much known reason of hair loss is a hereditary condition called male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. It usually happens gradually with aging and in predictable patterns — a receding hairline and bald spots in men and thinning hair in women.
• Hormonal changes and medical conditions. A selection of conditions can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems. Medical conditions include alopecia areata (al-o-PEE-she-uh ar-e-A-tuh), which causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania (trik-o-til-o-MAY-nee-uh).
• Medications and supplements. It can be a side effect of certain drugs, such as those used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
• Radiation therapy to the head. The hair may not grow back the similar as it was before.
• Stress. Many persons experience a general thinning of hair several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary.
• Hairstyles and treatments. Too much hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot oil hair treatments and permanents can cause inflammation of hair follicles that leads to hair loss. If scarring occurs, hair loss could be permanent.
After reading the question I ask my mom and dad what is the meaning of my name. Unfortunately they just hear it and then decided to name it to me. Do you think it’s something to be sad of? hehe
My top 5 mouse brands that you can consider to buy:
The A4Tech Computer Mouse is a reputed company hailing from Taiwan that has marked its presence in the field of technology and innovation.
From the best ergonomics to construction especially for FPS or MOBA genres, take your pick from a full range of gaming mice poised to level up your gameplay.
It is made for precision and provides adjustable DPI, customizable ergonomics and dynamic lighting.
This is the most precise mice in gaming. With best optical sensors and RGB illumination for competitive gaming on PC and Mac.
Optical wired gaming mouse with a truly ambidextrous design featuring configurable side buttons, exclusive push-fit switch socket design, and Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync support.
For my first child I also preferred for a baby boy and I want to have a daughter for my second child, so she could have a big brother to help look out for her.
Your grade 1 students will surely love these good, funny and educational shows:
2. Dora the Explorer
3. Barney & Friends
4. Peppa Pig
5. Dexter’s Laboratory