I agree most people preferred for the smart phone with the best camera features. Can't blame them who don’t want that I mean who doesn't want to get more likes and have a good photo in their photo frame.
Can't deny there's a lot to choose from the market today. But my top 3 smart phone units are:
1. iPhone XS
The best Apple camera phone.
-Builds on brilliance of the X
-Camera is better again
-Locks you into Apple ecosystem
2. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
The best camera phone in a Samsung phone
-Great in all lights
-High standard of design
-May be too bulky for some
3. Huawei P30 Pro
Simply the best camera phone around
-Best in class zoom
-Superb low-light photography
-Great manual control
-Screen is just 1080p
-Pro mode could be better
GoPro cameras may be pricey from the other types of cameras even the price of some units slimmed-down a bit, they’re generally worth the money.
If you want to purchase a GoPro camera, you can consider these benefits to decide easily without hesitation.
• Fits in tight spaces: With such a wide angle of view, you can include everything in the shot.
• Has great depth of field: The wider the lens, the more of the scene that appears in focus. Because GoPro is really wide, so is the amount of focus in the scene.
• Gets really close to the subject: You can use this camera in the tightest of places.
Many women are applying these natural techniques to avoid or lessen the pain of menstrual period.
• Applying heat by using hot water bottles or heating pads on your lower abdomen.
• Taking a warm bath.
• Special diets and dietary supplements
• Herbal products and herbal teas for medicinal use
• Doing relaxation techniques, including yoga and meditation
Yes this is true, my mother does not have any problem with her menstrual period however my sister sometimes can't go to school just because she had her menstrual period. Most of the time she is taking a pain reliever to avoid the pain.
What causes painful periods?
There are two types of dysmenorrhea: primary and secondary. Each type has different causes.
Primary dysmenorrhea is the most known kind of period pain. It is period pain that is not caused by another condition. The cause is usually having too many prostaglandins, which are chemicals that your uterus makes. These chemicals make the muscles of your uterus tighten and relax, and this causes the cramps.
The pain can begin a day or two before your period. It usually lasts for a few days, though in some women it can last longer.
Some women feel better concerning to the menstrual pain after they have given birth.
Secondary dysmenorrhea often begins later in life. It is caused by circumstances that affect your uterus or other reproductive organs, such as endometriosis and uterine fibroids. This type of pain often gets worse over time. It may begin before your period starts, and continue after your menstrual period ends.
People say that I have a beautiful eyes, so I guess that's my best face asset. :) But my favorite part is my lips. hehe
I guess my sister is very lucky with our father. Our father is not as strict as the others as long as we are not doing things that may ruin our study. But whenever we had a school gathering like prom night, school field trip, etc. my father always ask me to look at my sister from time to time.
And to those who have a strict father don’t misunderstand them it is natural for the entire father out there.
I believed you can always deal with your parents or fathers by not destroying their trust.
For me this matter is important, but of course not to the point that we will owe money just to have it. I believed we can always save a little if we want to travel once in a year or once in a while. Not necessarily travel in an expensive place, but a place where you both will surely enjoy.
Benefits of travelling with your partner:
1. Strengthens your relationship
Not every day is a good days to every relationship, travel helps every relationship stress gets stripped away.
2. Romance Spark
Travelling with your partner is more likely to create a spark of romance in your relationship than a gift.
3. Unforgettable memories
These are the memories that you and your partner will permanently remember and look back on with affection and humor.
4. No dull moment
Long flights, buses and train rides are so much more fun when you have your most love person by your side.
5. Experience new things together
Travel will always give you a new things to experience, isn’t better if you both witness it.
There are many factors can affect how long eggs last.
The following illustrations will show you how long an opened last stored with different temperature.
Eggs Refrigerator (35°F to 40°F)
Raw whole eggs (in shell) 4 to 5 weeks beyond the pack date or about 3 weeks
Raw whole eggs (slightly beaten) Up to 2 days
Raw egg whites Up to 4 days
Raw egg yolks Up to 2 days
Eggs Freezer (0°F or colder)
Raw whole eggs (in shell) Not recommended
Raw whole eggs (slightly beaten) Up to 1 year
Raw egg whites Up to 1 year
Raw egg yolks Up to 1 year
Yes I love biking and I do it every Sunday since that's the only day where I have free time. I feel more energetic in the morning after riding my bike for 2hours from 5am-7am. Kung mabibike ko lang yung school ko magbabike nalang ako pero masyadong malayo, that's why I make sure I spend time doing it on my weekend.
Sometimes I bike with a group of friends and sometimes just alone, but it doesn't matter, what matter is the happiness I feel whenever I'm doing it. I believed riders like me will understand what I am saying.
There are too many, but my favorite part is when I am in kindergarten. My mom can’t go home, because I will cry if I did not see her in the window haha. I miss being a kid. I miss my grade school mates.
I am one of those who preferred to eat dark chocolate than the other types of chocolates. Yes studies show that dark chocolate can improve your health and lower the risk of heart disease.
Here are the benefits of eating dark chocolates:
Dark chocolate is rich in minerals, such as iron, magnesium, and zinc. The cocoa in dark chocolate also contains antioxidants called flavonoids, which may provide several health benefits.
Dark chocolate holds several compounds that possess antioxidant properties, such as flavanols and polyphenols. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and avoid oxidative stress.
3. Reduce Heart Disease Risk
Eating dark chocolate may help lessen a person's likelihood of developing heart disease. Some of the compounds in dark chocolate, specially flavanols, affect two major risk factors for heart disease: high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
4. Improve Brain Function
Dark chocolate may also improve the function of your brain.
Cocoa may also considerably improve cognitive function in elderly people with mental impairment. It may develop verbal fluency and several risk factors for disease, as well.
5. Blood pressure
The flavanols in dark chocolate stimulate nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to dilate, or widen, which improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
The beneficial effects of dark chocolate on blood pressure might be more substantial in older people and those with a higher risk of cardiovascular disease, as opposed to younger, healthy individuals.
The next time you go food shopping, put these items in your cart. They are great sources of fiber.
• Check cereal labels. Most cereals have at least some fiber content, but they’re not all created equal. Any cereal with 5 or more grams of fiber per serving is a good source.
• Nuts and seeds.An ounce of of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, or almonds gives you at least 3 grams of fiber. They are also high in calories, though, so make a little go a long way.
• Popcorn . Three cups of air-popped popcorn have about 4 grams of fiber.
Dry and Canned Goods
• Stock up on beans. Navy and white beans are the most fiber-rich, but all beans are fiber-packed. Any of these is a good choice for your shopping cart: garbanzo, kidney, lima, or pinto beans. They make great soups and chilis, and are a flavorful addition to salads. Beans are also high in protein, so if you’re cutting back on red meat, they’re a healthy, filling substitute.
• Include other legumes. Peas, soybeans (edamame), and lentils are also high in fiber.
Fruits and Vegetables
• Apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries all have around 3 to 4 grams of fiber. (Eat the apple peels -- that’s where the most fiber is!)
• Raspberries win the fiber race at 8 grams per cup.
• Exotic fruits are also good sources of fiber: A mango has 5 grams, a persimmon has 6, and 1 cup of guava has about 9.
• Dark-colored vegetables. In general, the darker the color of the vegetable, the higher the fiber content. Carrots, beets, and broccoli are fiber-rich. Collard greens and Swiss chard have 4 grams of fiber per cup. Artichokes are among the highest-fiber veggies, at 10 grams for a medium-sized one.
• Potatoes. Russet, red, and sweet potatoes all have at least 3 grams of fiber in a medium-sized spud, if you eat the skin and all.
• Try foods with fiber added. Milk and other dairy products, and most juices, naturally have no or low fiber. New products, however, are changing that picture: Look for labels on orange juice, milk, and yogurt that say fiber is added or “fiber fortified.”